Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Photos!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! I've finally uploaded some (note: not all) photos. And erm.. I've got a confession to make.. Actually I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I.. er.. forgot the password (or is it the username, or maybe it's both) to the flickr thing, so I can't upload any photos there...

But IT'S OKAY MAN!!! Don't worry, don't worry. Coz we can always create another photoalbum. Wahahaha.

And our new photoalbum can be viewed at http://njguit.shutterfly.com/
The username is njc.guitar@gmail.com
And the password is the name of the person who sits at the 2nd seat from the left in the front row. It's 6 letters, and erh.. it's the chinese name, not the english one that starts with 'm'. Yep. Obvious enough??

Anyway, have fun viewing the photos, while I upload more... And YOU can upload yours too!! Now that you've the username and password.

Yeah man ;)

No comments: