Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello everyone!

Hey guys, Belle here.

I edited the layout (because Serene Chew says the old one is hard to look at), and I myself hate clicking those buttons that bring you to various pages, so hopefully you understand why this one's so simple and clean and shows everything you need to know all in one page!

By the way, I'm not some Exco member and I'm doing this purely because I think this blog needs redefining. (HAHA, SORRY SERENE, HAD TO TYPE THAT! Rub it in, yo.)

Anyhow, there's still much to be improved. I did this skin based on those Blogger-provided ones, because I am lazy to search Blogskins, and I really don't know where to start (as my taste is so different from everyone else's). I was thinking about putting a "links" section, but I don't know whose links to put down, and so I was thinking if anyone's interested in having your link here, leave a comment on the tagboard? And hopefully I will see it soon enough to put your link on this blog. HAHA. Should we also have those kinda "leadership rosters" to show who the Exco is? Or like a section stating "upcoming events", I really don't know. How about "contact information"?And if you guys do want these sections, the Exco needs to mail me the revelant documents (heh) so that I can incorporate them into the blog OR you guys can just go do it yourself.

So, constructive comments are welcomed regarding the layout. I think we should totally post stuff here, the blog is rotting and in bad condition. Anyhow, I've kinda ran out of stuff to crap.

My last words before I end this post: please be nice and come for practice. Don't take Guitar for granted, because if you're all gonna treat this as a slack CCA, it'll FOREVER be a slack CCA, you've gotta change that horrible mindset of yours.

Thanks!
Belle.

No comments: